Today, In this post, We are discussing the AOL Desktop Gold Not Responding Issue. If you encounter this error, you can follow some easy steps mentioned in the blog. AOL Desktop Gold Not Responding is a common error faced by AOL users. This problem occurs due to several reasons such as virus attack, device compatibility issue, and much more issues either with your browser or PC. If you want to get aid for the AOL Desktop Gold Not Working issue, then you may contact AOL Email Support Team to get help from qualified experts. You can give us a call at our toll-free number or talk to our experts via a live chat to discuss your own issue and get aid.
Simple steps to Fix AOL Desktop Gold Not Responding Problem
Compatible AOL Desktop Gold Download & Install
- If your desktop program is out of date, go to the AOL official website.
- After that, save the AOL Desktop Gold setup file to your device.
- To open Properties, right-click on the setup file.
- Now choose ‘Compatibility mode to see if the device is compatible with your setup.
- Select your operating system version and then press to install the desktop app.
As an administrator, run AOL Desktop Gold
- If your AOL Desktop isn't responding, try closing the program first. Right-click the AOL Desktop icon and choose ‘Run as Administrator.'
- Run the Troubleshooter after checking the computer's setup.
- If your machine isn't compatible with AOL Desktop Gold, double-check your computer's settings. You must ensure that other software does not interfere with the desktop software's operation.
Upgrade the AOL Desktop Gold
- Go to the start menu and type "windows update" into the search box.
- Now, select Windows Update >important updates>Install update automatically from the drop-down menu.
- To get the recommended updates, check the important box in AOL Desktop.
- Save the changes after the app has been revised.
Troubleshoot the Desktop Software That Isn't Working
- Select Start >Control Panel>Programs and Features from the Start Menu.
- Remove a program from your computer.
- To uninstall AOL Desktop Gold, select it and then press the uninstall button.
- You will restart your machine after the uninstallation process is completed.
- You must now re-download the program and reinstall it on your computer.
If you are unable to resolve this issue after following these steps, you may seek assistance from the AOL Email Technical Experts for assistance in resolving the error at hand, since they are highly trained and experienced.